Monday, August 10, 2009

Be healthy in all the flavors you love in a cup!



Being healthy is a must.

There are many things that we can do to keep healthy, like eating heart-healthy, low calorie foods and exercising. But sometimes, it's hard for us to give up those carbohydrate-loaded and high calorie foods that we used to love because the more we avoid it, the more we're craving for it.


According to some health experts, the key to success in the low-carb and low-calorie lifestyle is NOT about giving up food. So it means we don't need to be hungry! Yay!

BUT... BUT... and another BUT.. it doesn't mean that we can already munch those mouth-watering belgian chocolates or that creamy pasta inside our fridge. Because what they're saying is that we don't need to give up food but it is about giving up foods that don't give us sustained energy or promote good health. We just have to replace those high-carb and high- calorie foods with something better for ourselves.

Like me, I can't give up my daily dose of caffeine and I'm one of those people who love flavored coffees because it satisfies my sweet tooth. That's why before, coffee shops for me were a must-go. But since I'm now cutting down my calorie intake and I'm trying to save money ( this is a must-do for me actually!), I tried to look for an alternative that will still satisfy my cravings. And good thing, I found Grandeur Flavored Coffee Blend.

Packaged in elegant boxes, Grandeur comes in four (4) flavors/blends - Original, Mocha, Hazelnut and Italian and is made from the finest Colombian Arabica coffee beans. Its price is kinda' higher than those regular coffeemixes but it's pretty affordable if you'll compare it with the usual P100 bucks coffee in the coffee shops. So now, I can enjoy having a coffee shop atmosphere, sit-down session with my friends or family even at home. And also, what really tickled my fancy about this product is that all of the blends are SUGAR - FREE and has 45% less calories than regular coffeemixes. That's why I'm well chuffed with this product because I can savor its delightful taste without the calorie guilt!

Really superb eh? But there's something more! Grandeur has an ongoing promo in leading supermarkets wherein you can get 3 pcs. Quaker Oats Oatmeal Cookies for FREE in every box. It's really a great bonus because the oatmeal cookies are perfect with a cup of coffee and a heart-healthy snack. And the promo title printed in its promo plastic already says it all ' Savor this Healthy Indulgence'.


So guys, no more questions! Buy Grandeur now!

Cheerios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear from you!

Followers

Counter